In this free webinar, professional photographer and educator Reed Hoffmann demonstrates how to make the best of any high contrast situation. Learn how to overcome challenges that previously would have made it almost impossible to produce a good HDR photo without a lot of advance planning and special gear. Get the best results from scenes with moving objects, when you don’t have a tripod handy or have a camera that only supports 3 auto exposure brackets.
This Webinar will cover:
– How to evaluate a scene and determine if HDR is required
– How to choose the proper exposure brackets
– How to avoid common mistakes during capture
– How to choose the ideal set of images to merge
– How to use the HDR Express 3 standalone application and Lightroom plug-in
– Which merge options work best for different scenes
– How to process 32-bit color images in HDR Express 3 and create presets
– Options for saving your work in HDR Express 3
Who should attend? – Photographers and enthusiasts new to HDR or interested in learning about new tools and techniques. Existing customers who are currently using HDR Express 2 and considering upgrading to version 3.
A professional photographer for over 30 years, Reed Hoffmann’s career has ranged from newspapers to commercial work to teaching. He’s been shooting digital since 1996, and since then has helped nearly 50 organizations convert to digital, created numerous instructional photography and workflow programs and produced and taught the Nikon School of Photography. His clients have included Nikon, Lexar, Best Buy, the New York Times, Microsoft, NBC, Reuters, the Associated Press, Mark Burnett Productions and USA Today. Reed’s won many national awards for his photography and been named a Microsoft Icon of Imaging, Nikon Legend Behind the Lens and Lexar Pro Elite photographer. He’s led dozens of hands-on photography workshops all over the world and writes instructional stories on photography at http://reedhoffmann.com/blog/.